Amy Chandler, SNS, SPS - Broker / REALTOR®
As a Charlotte area native, I have witnessed growth and expansion into surrounding counties now known as the Greater Charlotte market. Our beautiful city boasts a thriving economy surrounded by a diverse community of wonderful people who are proud to call the Queen City home. From the bustling streets of uptown to the quaint historic towns in outlying suburbs, you are sure to find the perfect place to call home.
I began my career in Clinical Engineering for Presbyterian Hospital (Novant Health), but after selling our first home, I actively pursued an education in Real Estate and have never looked back. Licensed since 1997, I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of buyers achieve the dream of home ownership. With extensive experience in both resale properties and new construction, from the first-time home buyer to luxury lake front estates, I advocate for every client the same way I would a close personal friend.
One of the most rewarding aspects of what I do each day is seeing the excitement and pure joy when I help my clients find the perfect home. The smiles and energy are contagious and make the long days that turn into late nights worth every minute. I am honored to be chosen as part of the journey and humbled when my clients become friends through the process. It is a privilege to love what I do and to know that what I do each day makes a difference in the lives of others.
When not pursuing the home of your dreams, you can find me down by the lake kayaking or stand up paddle boarding (SUP) with my husband, Richard. We also enjoy hiking or going to the park for long walks with our rescue dogs, Maggie, Max, & Molly. Our love for our two grown children takes us on family vacations to the Tennessee mountains or the beautiful shoreline of both North and South Carolina. I enjoy reading, trying new recipes, my hobby in photography, and I love to find new projects on Pinterest…much to the dismay of my husband who is usually the muscle behind my imagination.
Professional Designations and Awards:
• National Association of Realtors
• North Carolina Association of Realtors
• South Carolina Association of Realtors
• Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
• National Association of Exclusive Buyers Agents (NAEBA)
• Strategic Negotiation Specialist Designee (SNS)
• Strategic Pricing Specialist Designee (SPS)
• Rookie of the Year Award, Allen Tate Realtors 1997
• Winners Circle Award, Allen Tate Realtors 2001, 2002
• Masters Circle Award, Allen Tate Realtors 2004, 2005, 2006
• Presidents Club, Allen Tate Realtors 2007, 2008
• Licensed in North Carolina & South Carolina